What does City Fit have to offer?
All the facilities of the big chains with the friendly and caring atmosphere only a locally owned business can provide.
Regardless of age or fitness level, our club is designed to provide motivation and inspiration to participate in regular physical activity without ever feeling intimidated or on display.
Offering exercise options that are fun and rewarding, we endeavour to help you not only achieve your health and fitness goals in a variety of different ways but to offer an environment so you actually enjoy your training. We have options to suit every lifestyle. Comfortable and affordable, our club truly is the place to experience the difference!
- A huge variety of training options with the most diverse and largest amount of equipment you will find anywhere.
- Expanded and private ladies only training area.
- Huge, newly renovated group fitness studio with 25+ classes per week included with membership.
- New purpose built indoor cycling studio.
- Brand new dynamic training zone (you need to see it to believe it!!).
Qualified staff on site and available to lend a hand whenever you need.
- A team of fitness professionals dedicated to ensuring you have a great workout in a non-intimidating, friendly environment.
- Morning and afternoon / evening creche.
- Small Group Personal Training sessions designed to help you get the results you're working towards in the most time efficient and cost effective way possible.
- Early morning, lunchtime and evening session times available (and only $10 per session!).
- Personalised programs by fully qualified staff.
- Fitness assessments and body composition analysis.
- Disabled facilities.
- Seniors programs.
City Fit's Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 5:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 6.30am to 4:00pm
Sunday: 2:30pm to 6:00pm
Open 3pm - 7pm most public holidays. Opening hours may vary during these periods though so please give us a call on (07) 4152 8566 or check our Facebook page for updates.
**** Monday 5th October Public Holiday opening hours and class times.
(Please note, creche will not be availble)
Morning session 7am - 11am with BODYPUMP @ 9.15am
Afternoon session 3pm - 7pm with BODYBALANCE @ 4.15pm & BODYCOMBAT @ 5.30pm
Gymini Crickets - Creche
City Fit has available a creche service every morning Monday - Saturday and each afternoon Monday - Thursday. It is available at a cost of only $2 per child per session, Monday to Friday and $4 per child on Saturdays.
Monday to Friday: 8.45am to 11.35am
Saturday: 7:15am to 11.15am
Monday to Thursday: 4:00pm to 6:30pm